Class Supply List
Students in all classes will need to keep a composition book for their ISN. Please bring 6 rolls of tape to class. The tape is used to secure items in the ISN's. You will also need pencils, erasers, colored pencils, and a folder for returned papers and homework. Being organized is a big step towards being successful in school. Just stuffing papers into your backpack is a habit that should be discouraged. Go through your backpack every night to keep up with assignments and remove unnecessary items as well as find materials/assignments you may have forgotten about during the day.
1. Be on time and in your assigned seat.
2. Have basic supplies and your ISN.
3. Complete the bell work. It is graded every Friday.
4. Respect others and follow school rules.
5. Be a positive, contributing member of your class.
I will be available on Thursdays after school from 2:35-3:05.
If this does not work for you, just talk to me to arrange another time.