Technology Applications, or Tech Apps for short, is a 7th grade class which introduces students to the basics of creating and formatting multiple types of documents. Students will be creating word processing documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and drawings, just to name a few. Students will also be learning the basics of searching the internet for information, as well as using such information without violating copyright laws. I look forward to a great year!
Computer Use Expectations
1. Technology devices are academic tools, not toys.
2. Take care of technology devices assigned to me.
3. Keep food & beverages away from technology devices as they may cause damage.
4. Do not disassemble any part of a technology device or attemp to make repairs.
5. Do not bang, slam, or hit technology devices.
6. Use technology devices in ways that are educationally appropriate and meet the expectations of Dayton I.S.D.
7. Practice responsible digital citizenship.
8. Do not share your password with others. Only use your own login while on Dayton I.S.D. devices.
9. Report damage to technology devices to the teacher immediately or risk losing technology privileges.
10. Do not download anything to a technology device unless instructed to do so.